Aside from living in the mountains and loving oceans and food, in the last few years, I’ve:
- Been a part of growing In-Tuition Networks, a company I helped found, from a local, office based business to a virtual company with a team spread across the UK, Canada and Europe and with customers from around the world. We also founded a new company and launched new products.
- Got a life – mostly by stopping working all the time. Also see below.
- Lost weight, got fit and significantly improved my energy levels and overall wellbeing.
- Moved to live full time in Andorra which is in Europe, but not in the European Union – a tiny, slightly eccentric country buried in the Pyrenees mountains between France and Spain. It’s a fantastic place to live.
- Lived part time in France, made great friends, discovered single pot cooking and learned to hold a conversation in French.
- Travelled for extended periods in South Africa and Spain.
What Am I Doing Now?
Here’s what I’m up to now